Certification for Action Learning Coaches Program (CALC)
Becoming a Certified Action Learning coach enhances professional skills, increases organizational value and can lead to career advancement.
This intensive program gives participants the skills and the experience they need to excel as Action Learning coaches in a variety of challenging situations. Participants will be required to attend two, two-day workshops: CALC 1 and CALC 2, and conduct several Action Learning sessions independently from the class experiences.
The CALC program uses the same basic approach used in the Foundations of Action Learning program, interspersing theory and practice. In addition, workshops use outside presenters from organizations needing real solutions. Every participant is required to take on the challenge of being an Action Learning coach for at least one session. A dedicated Senior or Master Action Learning coach works with every Action Learning team formed during CALC1 and CALC 2 workshops. This provides for intensive and exceptionally rich feedback for trainees when they take on the coaching role.
Foundations of Action Learning Workshop
This program is for
- Professionals who want to become certified Action Learning Coaches within their organization
- Independent coaches and consultants who wish to become certified in Action Learning
What participants learn
- How to ask questions that are aligned with the team’s problem solving and team development stage
- How to handle dysfunctional team behavior
- How to embed the Action Learning process successfully in the organization
- How to sell and manage the Action Learning process within their organization
Certified Action Learning coaches will
- Be qualified to coach Action Learning teams within organizations
- Be capable of managing Action Learning programs
- Become a member of a large and growing community of Certified Action Learning Coaches (CALC)